Thursday, February 11, 2010

Magazine talk.

Three posts in one night?! record! anyways. Just posting to say how unbelievably excited I am about my magazine project! I am collaborating with Natalia and our magazine is shaping up very nicely! Our topic is design with a focus on the inspiration and process phase rather then only featuring the finished product. So far we have some excellent contributions including eestorey (the art director of tegan and sara), creative couple Shauna and Stephen from Something’s Hiding In Here, Artist Lam Hoi Sin, the guys at HMF !


As well as peer contributors Maddie Matthews, Julia Tiller, and Kelsie Risling!


Looking so forward to seeing what we come up with!!!!




EEstorey


Something's Hiding in here


Lam Hoi Sim



HMF



2 comments:

  1. Great content ideas! (and Shauna and Stephen are such very nice and generous people). I hope you'll show me a copy of your magazine project when it is done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment! Shauna and Stephen are wonderful for sure, so enthusiastic!
    Absolutely I will for sure let you have a look when its all finished!

    ReplyDelete